Welcome to the Animal Crackers Event Blog!

The Animal Crackers Blog is a unique forum for children's events where we share "out of the box" ideas, cost cutting tips and delightful secrets that can make your child's event unmatched!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Decorating with Pumpkins

I love pumpkins.  As a matter of fact, I put it up there with the "you can never have too much" sayings.  You can never that too many pumpkins.  I love everything about them : the shape, color, taste.  Pumpkins are wonderful to decorate with because they are so versatile!   Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin ideas.  Think about taking your pumpkins these extra steps at your Halloween party.  They are sure to help you get that "wow" factor!




This looks very sophisticated, but if you need to "kid it up"..use a more colorful paint.


For kids parties..thing about using purple or lime green glitter!
Source: bhg.com via Stephanie on Pinterest


these are just adorable..also use small pumpkins for balloon weights!

I'm a sucker for anything that looks like polkadots.  To be more colorful..add some green or purple lights!
 
Source: bhg.com via Stephanie on Pinterest


These are cute, but since we do focus on the kiddos..maybe carve out the inside, but instead of a candle..add some candy!

need I say more???


I love this idea!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment