Welcome to the Animal Crackers Event Blog!

The Animal Crackers Blog is a unique forum for children's events where we share "out of the box" ideas, cost cutting tips and delightful secrets that can make your child's event unmatched!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Animal Crackers Exclusive: Down on the Farm Baby Shower

I loved putting together this "Down on the Farm" baby shower for my little sister.  The theme was a no brainer since she is a true blue country girl. I can't take all the credit for this one, my ever so talented mother had an equal hand.




These little baskets were perfect for the veggies!


I tied the napkins and utensils with pages from vintage childrens' farm books.

 Little piggy planter doubles as a mini fork holder.



 Centerpiece for the kids table was given to the mommy-to-be for her nursery decor.
 Farm books were also used as tags for the gifts.



 cupcakes and wrappers that doubled as sunflowers






 Table centerpieces
 favors were "baby Braden tulip bulbs" for guests to plant now.


 vintage farm books were used as decor on the tables.




 Baby Braden's older cousins...he's gonna have his hands full with this group of girls!
 Vintage farm toys were used as decor.
 Farm print that will also hang in the nursery.





 Gifts for Games


See you at the next party!

Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you would have enjoyed this. Even I like to do art and craft work a lot. This week I am exhibiting some of my work in one of the event venues Chicago. I like creativity and that’s why I look for such posts online. This is going to be helpful while planning a party or get together.

    ReplyDelete