Welcome to the Animal Crackers Event Blog!

The Animal Crackers Blog is a unique forum for children's events where we share "out of the box" ideas, cost cutting tips and delightful secrets that can make your child's event unmatched!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Featured Party: Lexi's Sweet Shoppe Birthday

I am in love with this party that Linsey Marlor from Pillow Thought put together for her daughter...not only because of all the super cute details and fun colors..but because of that wonderful vintage refurbished display.  Many of you may not know that I am a thrift store junky, so when I find a soul sister, I have to post :) 

See more pictures on her blog
Lexi's Sweet Shop Birthday





I love the rolling cart..what a great way to mingle!














I'm a sucker for chalk boards!



I have to show you the before!



Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment