Welcome to the Animal Crackers Event Blog!

The Animal Crackers Blog is a unique forum for children's events where we share "out of the box" ideas, cost cutting tips and delightful secrets that can make your child's event unmatched!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Tips and Trends Tuesday: Party Hats

When I am brainstorming a party, hats are usually one of the first thing that pops into my head.  I love hats and so do the kiddos!  There is nothing cuter than watching a bunch of 3 year old little boys running around the house with fireman hats at a fireman birthday party! I could go on.  But what if a hat does not fit into the theme?  Do you forgo the head accessory? NO!  Check out these custom hats I found on etsy.  I bet these shop owners can whip up a fabulous hat for any occassion.

Pinned Image
bayou moon

custom party hats--ROBOTS--reserved for

bayou moon

Pinned Image


fresh squeezed baby

Shabby Chic Birthday, Tea Party Birthday Hats 8 Party Hats

booptey Lu

Felt Party Hat - Little Giraffe

Stell and Livi


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment